While our offices are located in the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., our clients are located throughout the United States. We represent clients in a broad range of industries, from financial services, with assets ranging from $25 million to $50 billion, to investment banks, private equity firms, manufacturers, retailers, distributors, medical practices, technology firms, and restaurant chains.
Our clients receive the direct, personal attention of the engagement partner who is responsible for making sure that the client’s requests are met on a timely basis at a fair and reasonable fee. We understand the business of each of our clients, permitting us to deliver valuable strategic business and financial advice in connection with our legal services. We are sensitive to our clients’ financial situations and we are able to provide flexible and innovative fee arrangements.
We are a results-oriented firm whose focus is to be part of the solution to achieve our client’s goals and encourage an open line of communication with our clients and client feedback on any aspect of our relationship. We work directly with Boards of Directors and/or senior management on matters of extreme importance to the corporate life of our clients. Our goal is to support and assist in-house counsel (if one exists) and to work closely with local counsel to achieve the clients’ desired results.
Our clients prize us for the depth of our knowledge, our personal attention to the details of their deals and our ability to work through seemingly endless and complicated issues to achieve the desired goals.
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matters competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To charge a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- To return telephone calls and e-mails promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of important papers.
- To respect your decision on the objectives to be pursued in your situation, as permitted by law and the rules of professional conduct.
- To preserve the client confidences learned during our lawyer福利彩票app下载-client relationship.
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Code of Professional Responsibility.